Terms & Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of yoursalonshop.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
Your Salon Shop reserves the right to: 1. change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Your Salon Shop shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and 2. change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
1. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Your Salon Shop or otherwise used by Your Salon Shop as permitted by law.
2. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, Your Salon Shop will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3. Your Salon Shop makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Your Salon Shop for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Your Salon Shop or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Your Salon Shop and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Your Salon Shop arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms and Conditions of sale
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Your Salon Shop online shop website. The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference. Description of Goods
All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
Accuracy of Product Information
All product specifications, images and other information published on our website have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufactures, publications, publicists, or been gathered from public-domain sources. All information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible.
Payment and Price
The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong. We will give you the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order. All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been placed. Payment Methods
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards (excluding American Express). On the order you must provide us with your exact billing address and telephone number. The address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit card has been properly received. Availability of Goods
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages, or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery.
Damage in transit: If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier's delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us within 7 days by e-mail. Shortages: It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier's delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us within 7 days by e-mail.
Incorrect Goods: It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 7 days from delivery.
Non-Deliveries: We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 10 days from the expected delivery date. If goods returned under this clause are found to be perfect and in full working order, these will be returned to you and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of carriage will be charged to your credit card account.
We do not accept cancellation of orders once payment has been made.
Products that are deemed faulty can be returned for replacement, Your Salon Shop operate a 'Non-Refund' policy, this does not affect any statutory rights that you may have, faulty goods can be returned up to 7 working days following receipt of order, please inform us by email.